Oct 19, 2008

STAR WARS PARTY

Yes, I finally got around to having Kobe's birthday party.  Kobe wanted to take his friends to see CLONE WARS the movie, and he wanted everyone to be dressed up STAR WARSY. Of course Roah had to be Robin from Batman.   
These boys are so funny and hilarious to hang out with.

8 year old boy humor is so funny has to be the funniest thing ever.
Love Krews expression in the picture.  Sweetest boy ever and he's always so polite.

It was such a fun party and hopefully Kobe  will remember this party.

8 comments:

Jason said...

How many fist fights did you have to break up?

Summmack said...

Ethan had such an awesome time! You Rock! Happy Birthday Kobes, WE LOVE YOU!

anderson's said...

I loved the invitations I got to see when we were out there! Mom of the year award goes to you!!

luke & sammy said...

what a fun party! Boys are so much fun!

Tiff said...

Uh I hope he was polite or I will kick his but!!! j/k I love that pic so funny. Thanks for inviting him he had a blast! I hope you guys really enjoyed the spongebob singing card that was so annoying that he was so excited about!

Joy said...

Hunter had so much fun! Thanks for inviting him! I love the pictures. You'll have to email me a couple.

Morris Family said...

Cute party!! I can't wait til Jake's older!! Well, maybe I can :)

Ellery said...

happy birthday cute kobe!!!
cute cute group of boys!
your quirks post was hilarious!
i have ALWAYS thought you were sooo lazy! dont try to make us think you not. ha ha, where in the world did that come from? dont worry we all know you are one go getter!!
oh and i will finish off your doughnut bottoms.