Oct 15, 2008

Kobe's B-Day Part Dose

More pictures of Kobe's Birthday.  I've been meaning to put these on my blog and life's been a little CRAZY!!!  So I'm finally getting around to it. 
He makes me laugh so hard.
I Love how animated and excited Kobe gets.
Kobe was named after Cobi Jones (soccer player for the LA Galaxy) and he idolizes him.  So for his birthday Owen got him a soccer ball signed by Cobi Jones.   
Roah was pretty frustrated that it wasn't his birthday, and told us he felt like he deserved 2 birthdays a year.

5 comments:

anderson's said...

Happy birthday Kobe! I love the picture with the big smile in the
8. When is his baptism?

Codi said...

He looks so much like you when you were a little boy (when you cut your hair). Maybe if you were Tongan and male that hair cut would have looked very cute on you. I loove the picture of him looking through the balloon. He's so fun! Iris thinks that she is going to marry him. I asked why not Roah? "He has to take time out when he hits me. Willa can marry him." She's NUTS!

jmasay said...

I think Kobe looks like a cross between you, Kristin and Mallory in the crazy smile photo.

kathym said...

Kobe has grown up so fast! He is adorable, and so were you, Brianne, when you had that cute short hair. Why didn't you spell his name like Cobi Jones? Then we'd have a Codi & a Cobi! Love you! Mom

Tiff said...

He is so cute and that is to funny about Roah - Kwincee gets so mean when it is Krew's bday and Krew gets so mean when it is Kwincee's bday it is so funny but it happens every year I just don't understand - the funny thing is to is there bdays are only 2 weeks apart it's not like they have to wait very long???