Oct 12, 2008

QUIRKS

I was Tagged by Codi

Here are the rules to the Quirks Tag
Link the Person who Tagged you. 
Mention rules on your blog. 
Tell about 6 quirks of yours. 
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know. 

Okay, so let me just tell EVERYONE about all the retarded quirks about me. 
(Like most don't already know)

#1 - I have this fear of people thinking I'm lazy.  So a lot of the time I will make sure that I have done more than them that day. So I'm able to say "Oh you've done that today, top this."  Okay I really am not that rude but in my mind there is a definite fear of being the one who has done the least or not being a team player.

#2 -  It bothers me a little, when people have the same first name as me.  I really don't know why, but I hate the feeling of hearing someone call your name and come to find out their NOT talking to you.  Drives me crazy!

#3 - I LOVE to play pranks on people.  It truly is one of the  funniest things to do. When I run, I really will try to come up with the best pranks.  But on the flip side to that I loved to get pranked also.  It keeps life interesting. ( And I will always get the upper hand.) But I hate when people say they love to prank and they can dish it out, but not willing to take it.

#4 - I'm the biggest procrastinator ever!  In my mind I honestly believe that I can almost get anything done in a small amount of time. So, I will start at 8:30am Sunday morning getting my kids ready, myself ready, checking my blog, e-mailing, doing the dishes, trying on shoes that I haven't worn in a long time deciding if I like them more now, ironing 3 outfits, and making sure that all my T.V. shows are tevo'd, when church starts at 9:00am (I really believe that I can do it in that time).   

#5 - I have to iron everything!  Even for my boys.  And yes I have many times ironed their underwear.  I don't know what it is about cloths being wrinkly, but they look so much better ironed.  And I refuse to wear a pair of jeans that have not been ironed.  Yes, I'm crazy!

#6 - Every Saturday morning Owen will go get doughnuts for himself and the boys.  And every Saturday morning he asks me if I want one.  Any every Saturday morning I say,"No thanks, I for sure DO NOT WANT A DOUGHNUT!"  And he will bring back doughnuts and keep them on the counter in the kitchen.  And every Saturday he will go to get another doughnut and all of the frosted tops of the doughnuts are eaten off.  And every Saturday morning he we have a discussion about how if I want a doughnut then I need to tell him I want a doughnut.  And how it's not okay to eat the tops of the doughnuts and leave the rest there. He He He


2 comments:

jmasay said...

I would kick your butt if you ate the tops off my doughnuts!!! I love how you have listed both "fear of appearing lazy" and "procrastination" on the same list. I think these are traits of most of our family members, no?

RiverGirl said...

Yeah you are pretty quirky!
But we love ya anyways.