Oct 30, 2008

Great Ideas...

I always think I have the BEST ideas, and 75% of the time they don't turn out the way I planned.  I always want to paint my walls, but never think I have the time. But after ruining our master bathroom with "Brianne-mixed-paint" over TWO YEARS AGO,  I finally bought paint and painted our bathroom.  Not a big paint project until I started just putting brush strokes of paint on my bedroom walls, and now it's turned into a huge project.  So much for my great ideas.....

5 comments:

Codi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA- What is it with you mixing paint. Remember the mixed nail polish that exploded on mom's new carpet?

Renee said...

Good for you....I have ruined a room or two with a bad paint job. I cannot imagine that anything you do looks terrible...are you for hire? :)

Amy Morris said...

I want to see pictures of your bedroom when it is finished- I bet it will look awesome- your a minster remember? everything you girls do is amazing!

kathym said...

What nail polish? What carpet? Just when I think that I have heard all of the "remember the time" stories I find out there are more! Love You! Mom

Chels said...

You and Meg must be related...she is EXACTLY the same way. You have to post pictures once you are done!