Aug 24, 2008

Wolverines

Kobe's soccer season has begun and he is so excited.  Soccer is for sure his favorite sport and he takes it extremely seriously.  
Kobe is pretty aggressive and as you can tell, doesn't back down even to boys a whole head taller than him.
All these little guys are pretty good players.  But I get way to involved in their game.  I swear I almost lost my voices just cheering from the side lines.  I'm for sure the loudest mom. 
Kobe, loving every minute of it. 
And Roah, bored out of his mind! All he could say there was "My hair is hot, I think it's on fire."

6 comments:

Renee said...

Bri, you are a professional photographer! Your pictures are all so great...good purchase by your sweet hubby! I feel your pain with school starting again - I am down to just one kiddo during the day and it is killing me!

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Morris said...

I love his headband! He looks like a professional :)

Marva said...

lol so cute and so funny! Kobe looks awesome. it's great to watch kids lovin what they are doin! Your a great mom..cheerin on the sidelines

Soggy in Seattle said...

What. . . your kids are both going to school? I'm in some sort of a time warp where they're both still toddlers. Enjoy your well deserved time to yourself!

Summmack said...

Oh they look like they are having so much fun! Ethan really wishes he was playing with them, even though he loves his coaches and team! Give Kobe a high five from the Mac's! Maybe I will bring E to watch one of their games and cheer them on:)