Aug 20, 2008

BBQ for the B-Day Boyz

For our anniversary Owen surprised me with a new camera, which I'm in love with.  And now I can't stop taking millions of pictures(for some reason I think I'm a professional.) And with the camera in my families face 24-7, Owen's wondering why he didn't think this purchase through a little bit more.
Birthday Boy Owen, and I love this picture of Owen & Roah. 
Birthday Boy Reid(my sweet dad), Always so mellow. 
My mom and her famous BBQ chicken
Owen and Kobe are playing a game outside (that my parents are obsessed with) It's actually pretty fun.  I refuse to play because I'm not good at it, and we all know it has to be one of Brianne's skills in order for her to play and compete.


4 comments:

anderson's said...

Yeah, the first rule is we have to be able to win! I wouldn't play either...he he he... Love the new camera, I keep asking Dan for one, my justification is that we have a baby on the way...it isn't working yet!

Tiff said...

your pics are looking great isn't it so great to have a good camera! I heard you got into a little fight the other night I am impressed! Keep up the good work!

Codi said...

What camera did you get?

Marva said...

I hope you don't mind that I tracked you down. It's so fun to see how everyone in Apple Grove is doing. Happy Anniversary Brianne. How fun for you to have a new camera. Your pictures look great. Man I cannot believe how big you kids are. I still remember litle Roa and Corbyn hangin out all the time.He thought your boys were the coolest.