Aug 27, 2008

Roah 1st Day at Kindergarten

Roah started Kindergarten on Monday, and to get him ready that morning to and get him to the bus stop was like WWIII! I think he had a lot of anxiety about started school, but it took both Owen & I dealing with him to get him to the bus on time. But we made it and Roah did really well on his 1st Day of Kindergarten. 
Luckly Roah has Kobe to help him on the bus and take him to his class at school.  Kobe is seriously the best big brother to Roah. 
Kobe helping Roah get on the bus.  
Roah was sitting in the middle of Kobe and his friends on the bus.  And seems to be excited to go to school. 
Roah is trying to do the sign language for "I Love You" to me through the window and this is where I LOST IT!  Started crying because my baby is in school and my boys are growing up to fast. I miss my sweet boys so much, but I've already filled my time up and had no problem doing it.    My boys are so sweet!

5 comments:

anderson's said...

Oh man...I bet that was hard! I bet he LOVES it though! So, we are getting so excited to see you guys! Only a few more weeks!!!

Codi said...

If only my girls had beautiful hair like that. I can't believe balboa is so old.

Ellery said...

ohhh my gosh... i am so glad you got that i love you sign on your camera!!! seriously the cutest thing ever!! i would have that blown up in my house. it looks like art! im serious...with the bus and everything...it is just the cutest most perfect thing to have happened on the first day of kindergarten! do i sound crazy..dont care i love that!!

Marva said...

Soo cute. What a stud.Kobe seems soo suave and cool and tosee him lead his brother on to the bus is so tender and sweet. The I love you sign is priceless. I agree with Ellery, frame that baby!!

Renee said...

I love the sign language - that is so sweet! They are darling boys! I lost it in Walmart the other night while shopping for food for lunches...we all deserve to cry as we send our babies away! Again, great pictures! You are a talent!