May 23, 2008

Roah's Preschool Graduation

Roah graduated from preschool today, and it made me kinda sad that my baby is growing up.  I can't believe how the 5 years have flown by and that Roah will be in kindergarten in the fall.
Dane, Chet, and Roah  a.k.a. The Three Stooges
Roah doesn't like being in front of a lot of people.  And so when he walked in and saw all the parents there, He wasn't very happy.  I'm actually surprised that he didn't run out of the room.
Roah and his Preschool teacher Ms. Misty.  Roah just adores her!
Roah said about his friends after looking at this picture. "I like Dane because he makes funny noises and does my homework for me.  I like Kasha because she is kinda one of my favorite.  And I like Chet because he's never mean, he does what I tell him to do, and that he calls me Rola." What a crazy boy!

4 comments:

Codi said...

Love the hat, love the gown, love the crazy boy that is Roah!

Karen said...

So cute...Dane has loved being in preschool with Roah! He said he likes Roah because they like the same things and they just mess around! They need to get together and rides bikes and us get a pedicure, for sure!!!

Robyn said...

I love what he said about all of his little friends, they are all so cute! Your boys are so dang fun, Im so glad we have fun nieghbors like you guys, and fun friends for our kids to play with! Our kids will have so many great memories together!So funny that Kobe jumped on the back of the jeep, I can just see those two boys wondering what was going on! So fun! PS I think its time for a BBQ!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Soo cute!! I love the look on his face when you took the solo picture of him!! Classic!!