May 23, 2008

The Trickster

I looked out the window and saw Roah and his friend Noah riding in  Noah's little jeep.  Then I saw Kobe sneaking up behind them.
Kobe jumped on the back without Roah or Noah knowing.  And both boys couldn't understand why the jeep wasn't going very fast all of a sudden.
But as always when Kobe plays pranks (yes, he gets that from me) he was caught by his  giggling.
Kobe thinks he is so funny.  Which I have to say, I was laughing pretty hard.
And Roah thinks his big brother is pretty funny to.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

They seem like such good little friends. What cute boys!

luke & sammy said...

So I have already been here a week and I haven't seen you or your cute boys, I thought there was going to be a party?

Renee said...

Brianne, what great pictures! You are quite the talent and you have great looking kids to photograph! I love pre-school...starting Kindergarten really made feel like I was old last year!

anderson's said...

How funny! He totally gets that from his mom. Sorry we missed you guys, we had a crazy weekend in Idaho & didn't have much time before we had to catch our flight! We need to talk soon though!

Tiff said...

Those boys are just to cute and is that Noah the next door neighbor holy crap he has gotten old!

Amy Morris said...

Your boys are so darn cute! I love their hair! Can they share some with Boston?

RiverGirl said...

That is pretty funny.