Mar 13, 2008


One of  Kobe and Roah's favorite past-times is the tramp-o-line.  It's the best place for "play fighting!"  But of course, someone always ends up crying because Roah drop-kicked them or knee'd them in the stomach.  What can I say, he is definitely my child.............       As you can see both of my boys are going for the "Katie Holmes Cruize" hair.  Kobe wants his hair long for soccer season and Roah just hates haircuts all together (I pick my fights with him).  Before long people will think he is from the islands!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Brianne, Im so proud, it looks so good! I love your boys they always have me laughing!

jmasay said...

you didn't even tell me you had a blog. Matt tried to get me to start one a couple of years ago...but now you've made me feel more motivated. Also, Kobe looks just like Kristin looked with her Aunt Cheryl hair : ). But don't tell that.