Mar 24, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt


We went to the annual Apple Grove  Easter Egg Hunt saturday afternoon.  And as you can see my boys slowly walked to the egg hunt.  I remember being so excited to do anything like a easter egg hunt when I was their age.  It almost killed me with excitement going to McDonalds when I was their age.  When the egg hunt was about to begin I could not find them and I was looking everywhere, and of course found them over playing soccer.   
During the egg hunt Roah didn't want to pick up his own eggs claiming and of course yelling, "Mom!!!  Pick up the eggs!!!  I don't like to bend over and I think my leg is broke!!!  Hurry and get the good ones!"
For some reason Roah  believed that I would do what he said, as I stared at him motionless. None the less he got plenty of eggs.  And for Kobe everything is about being first, so needless to say he was happy with how fast he gathered all his eggs.  


5 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh I am so glad you started a blog! I love it, love it, love it! Can I just say your boys are so freaking cute I love them! By the way I love that header picture on your blog so awesome!

Robyn said...

Im sad we missed the apple grove easter egg hunt, we just had one to many this year! Looks like it was fun! PS we really need to get Roah and Holdy together!

Karen said...

I knew you would have cute Easter pictures! but, aren't you glad it's over? Seriously!! Thanks for the much needed chat today...you're a great friend! One day...One day!

Amy Morris said...

Brianne- I am so happy you are blogging- it's so much easier to stay in touch! Your boys have grown up so much- they are adorable! LOVE YOU!

anderson's said...

I love your pictures Brianne! Very cute! I can't believe how long Kobe's hair is in these pics!