Dec 6, 2008

Is that me?

Okay, so I found this picture while looking for some ribbon today in my craft closet.  Ummmm... I thought it was me when I was younger at first, but luckily it is NOT!  My sister sent me a card like 6 birthdays agos with this picture on it. And the reason the card was so funny is that when I was 10 years old, my oldest sister Jenny(who was a senior in high school) took me over to one of her guy friends house(who was a sophmore) and he cut my hair like this picture.  Needless to say many people made comments to my parents "Oh, you have 5 girls and 1 boy?"  But I have to say the growing out stage was much worst, I refuse to post those pictures.

4 comments:

Codi said...

OHHHH, I bet i can find some pictures of the growing out phase to post! HEHEHEHEHE!

anderson's said...

Now you have to post them!

jmasay said...

Now, now there. The actual haircut looked much better than this photo. It was more of a preppy boy haircut.

Chels said...

I remember when you had that hair cut. Meg and I thought it was so cool and tried to convince our Mom to let us get it cut like that too and she wouldn't let us :) You could definitely pull it off if anyone could, but I do like your long hair now...