Sep 11, 2008

Soccer is his life

Kobe had another soccer game on Saturday.  He played really well, but they lost by 1.
Roah jumped in front of the camera.  This picture makes me laugh so hard, like he is so proud of himself for tricking me. 
Kobers
Anytime Kobe is on the sideline, Roah sits by him and asks him random questions, like what toys or video games they are going to play when they get home. 
Kobe is explaining a play to Owen 
Josh & Kobe warming up for the game


Half time treats
The Team 

I love to watch Kobe play sports, because he gets so into it, just like his Mom. 


6 comments:

Tiff said...

Cute pics I wish I would have had Krew do that with him - Krew would have worshiped that although I don't no if he would have worshiped soccer more or playing with Kobe more! It's a toss up!!!

kathym said...

My little Kobers was born playing sports. I don't think there is a thing he can't do! You look great Kobe! I'll be watching Isaac, Scout and Greta play soccer this Saturday, then I'll be to your game next week.

And who turns 8 on Tuesday? Wow, time has gone so fast. Have a happy, happy one!

I love your "sneak-a-peek" picture, my Roah-Boy! You are an awesome little brother to Kobe.

(Great pictures, Bri!)
Love,
Grandma Minster

Robyn said...

Ok, Im dying that you put that picture on of you and owen, that is so funny, Owen looks so scary! Love the pictures of the boys, Ill have to get Hold in to soccer next year I think he would love it!

Morris Family said...

Your boys are getting so BIG!! I can't believe it!! And they are so cute together :)

anderson's said...

It was so good to see you guys this last weekend! We are so grateful you guys are in our lives. True friends are hard to find! You have to come out when the baby comes! Love you! (PS- Thanks for the book & the great talks...)

Ellery said...

They are such cute brothers. They will be best little buds forever. It's fun to see brothers when u have only girls.