Aug 8, 2008

Owen's Heaven


Ellery Robison's brother Cassidy races Supermoto.  She and Greg went to watch him at the X-Games in LA.  While there, they met 2006 MotoGP World Champion Nicky Hayden (he is Owen's idol).  Greg and Ellery were nice enough to get Nicky's signature on Owen's motorcycle jacket (Owen's bike and jacket are the replica of Nicky Hayden's race bike).  They tricked him into thinking they weren't able to have Nicky sign it, then showed up last Monday night with it signed, "2 Owen, Nicky Hayden #69).  Owen's been in Heaven ALL WEEK!

Here's Greg and Nicky.  Thanks again Greg & Ellery!  Owen hasn't put the jacket away since you dropped it off.  He's such a little kid (I love that little grin Greg!).
Cassidy (sitting) and Nicky hanging out.  The Robisons said Hayden was so nice and respectful.  He was so willing to talk to fans and sign autographs.

Hayden with his "race-face."

1 comment:

greg said...

Owen! You're the man! It made my trip to get that signed for you. In the photo where I'm grinning, I'm thinking..."Owen is going to FREAK!"
Next time I think it should be me and you in Mugello.