Jul 10, 2008

My little racer

Owen went out with his brother Lui to Miller Motorsports Park in Toelle to ride their motorcycles for a track day.  His friend Greg was nice enough to take photos (thanks Greg!).  Greg even got in trouble because he got too close to the track (but that's another story).  And can I tell you is Owen was in heaven. 
He's actually really good at riding and loved the whole experience 
Owen is such a little boy at heart 
I love this picture of him coming around a corner 
He loved it so much he is planning on going back in July

3 comments:

Renee said...

I would have never guessed that your hubby is into that kind of stuff! That is awesome! When I see him at the office he always seems to calm and quiet...how fun that he has the dare devil/playful side to him! Those are great pictures!

Michelle said...

Hey O.W.,

I remember the good old days on the bikes in Provo. Well Michelle and I did it! We got married in Hawaii. It was really special that your parents were able to make it. Here is the link to our new blog. Keep in touch.

TJ & Michelle Badger

Nikki Moshier said...

Your boys are sooo adorable! I love your blog! You are so beautiful girl! I hope all is well with you and your fam! ^_^
~Nicole~(Sambrano)