Jun 26, 2008

My Sista's Wedding

The day finally arrived for my sister Kristin's wedding. I really don't think she could have found someone more perfect for her than Patrick.  He truly is a male version of Kristin, and we are so excited he is part of the Minster clan. 
All the Minster girls! 
 Bottom to top - Kristin, Jenny, Codi, Mallory, Me, & Marcee
Marcee, Mallory, & Me just chillin at the temple 
Owen hates taking pictures!  So when I caught him off guard and had Mallory there to hurry and snap the picture, there was not much he could do.
My sweet boys!  I entertained them at the wedding dinner by taking pictures of us over and over and over again. All in all such an amazing day, LONG DAY, but amazing.

11 comments:

Summmack said...

Your boys are so handsome! Sisters are the best:) Glad the day turned out so well. We need to have a girls day...lunch and pedicures?

Morris Family said...

I wish I could have been there! YOu look beautiful and look at those cute little boys!

Morris Family said...

by the way- I love the picture of you and Owen. What a hot couple!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Oh how I love weddings!!! And you all look so hot with your brides maid dresses!!! (Your parents probaly had to lock all of you up during your teen years!!)

anderson's said...

You guys look great! Dan talked to Owen yesterday. We need to catch up, I will try to give you a call tomorrow. Love ya..

Robyn said...

You look like a bunch of HOTTIES! I think your hair looks amazing, you did so good!

Renee said...

What great pictures! You look beautiful!

Lid said...

Looks like a fun day. You and all your sisters are so pretty. Your whole family is cute. It's been fun seeing you guys at T-ball:)

David and Haylee Skaggs said...

You and your sisters look so pretty!! And SO much alike!

Whitney said...

Congrats Kristen! All you girls looks so amazing and it looked like such a fun day.

Chels said...

Brianne! I just found your blog. Woohoo! I am adding a link to my blog, so I hope you are ok with that. My blog is: thehubbardscupboard.blogspot.com
if you want to check it out. I am excited to keep up to date with you and your cute family! See you at Grams' 80th Birthday Party on August 30!

-Chelsea