Mar 13, 2008

Roah learned how to ride his bike with no training wheels.  He kept on saying to me, "Mom, I already know how to ride my bike without training wheels."  I would laugh because I knew he didn't but the way he said it was so confident.  It was as if he was thinking I was so dumb for not knowing that!  So Owen took off his training wheels.  All it took was 2 tries and he was riding. But now he wants a real motorcycle and claims he is going to race motorcycles in the MotoGP when he gets off his mission.  We'll see...

1 comment:

ma'elePHOTO said...

Hi Wolfgramms! I don't even know how I ran into your blog and I know you don't know me. I'm Owen's cousin on his dad's side (my grandmother is his dad's older sister)it's been about... 10 years since we've seen eachother last! I think his homecoming or Lui's??? Anywho~ You both have BEAUTIFUL boys and a LOVELY family! Take Care and send Owen and the Wolfgramms our LOVE. Ofa Lahi 'Atu!